My screenname is the title of one of my favorite episodes of the radio show, "Words and Music".
Wiki Notes[edit | edit source]
Various things that need to be done around this wiki:
- I need to figure out how to create a table that can be edited without being remade completely, otherwise I cannot complete the "List of" episode pages.
- I need to finish making the episode pages.
- There need to be more pictures on this wiki, and low quality pictures really should be replaced.
- Pretty much nothing is done as far as the comics go.
- This wiki needs a style guide. Update: I created one, but it's not nearly complete yet. It needs a lot of work.
- It needs to be more uniform in general, with pages of a certain type having a general pattern of sections in them.
- The sections also need to have uniform titles (eg. changing all "Photo Gallery" sections to be called "Gallery").
- I've found the page for the hornet gun, but it's a mess and a stub. At least I know where it is now. Marked it as a stub so I can work on it in the near future.
- I'm going to customize the achievement badges and add more tracks.
- I think there needs to be a Lone Ranger page, as he is technically part of GH canon and there are many references and connections that can be added to this wiki. My plan is to make a "John Reid" page (The Lone Ranger's real name) and have it be a redirect to a "Lone Ranger" page, so that either link will take a person to the page they need to be on.
I think this is a pretty good list for now. I don't want to list everything wrong with or missing on this wiki all at once, because that would be too overwhelming. :(